October 17, 2009

For My Best Friend

Categories: , , , , , ,

This is for you, my best friend,




the one person i can tell my soul too



Who can relate to me like no other



Who I can laugh with to no extents,



Who I can cry too when times are tough,



Who can help me with the problems of my life.







Never have you turned your back on me



Or told me I wasnt good enough



Or let me down







I don't think you know what that means to me



You have went through so much pain and you still have time



For me.



And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying



And I look up too you because you are strong,



and caring



and beautiful.



Even though you don't think you are.







And I hope you know that I am always here



To listen to you laugh and cry and help



In all the ways that i can



And I will try to be at least half the friend you are



To me.







I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.



My best friend.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "For My Best Friend"

Post a Comment